October's our first month of challenges, so we're playing it pretty safe! This months challenges are a mix of stuff, encouraging players to spread out and mix things up. If you have feedback on any specific challenge, please let us know!
- Bronze: Make five roleplay posts.
- Silver: Make fifteen roleplay posts.
- Gold: Make thirty roleplay posts.
- Bronze: Start a thread in October.
- Silver: Reach the second page in a thread started in October.
- Gold: Finish a thread started in October.
- Bronze: Set up (or update) your character hub.
- Silver: Set up (or update) your own personal tracker.
- Gold: Link both your character hub and tracker in the sidebar, using the personal details link.
- Bronze: Make a roleplay post for a third of your characters (round up).
- Silver: Make a roleplay post for two thirds of your characters (round up).
- Gold: Make a roleplay post for each character you have.
- Bronze: Start a thread with a player you've never roleplayed with before.
- Silver: Reach the second page with a player you've never roleplayed with before.
- Gold: Finish a thread with a player you've never roleplayed with before.
- If you already have a character hub or tracker, you just need to make sure it's up to date. Consider updating something small so the edit date is this month.
- If you have ten characters, you need to do posts for four characters for bronze, seven characters for silver, and one post with each given character for gold. The posts must be with that character.
- A player you'd never roleplayed with before is any player who you haven't started a thread with before. Consider branching out with entirely new members!
- Challenges can overlap. A thread made for Threads can also be a thread that counts for New Faces.
- All required posts, edits, etc must be done during the month of the challenge.
- Tiers must be claimed in order. You can't claim gold without having claimed silver.
- Each tier of each challenge gives a single voucher when completed.
- 'Start a thread' means making your first post in a thread, whether you're starting or joining.
To claim, simply note which challenge (Posting, Threads, Sidebar, Characters, or New Faces) and tier (Bronze, Silver, or Gold) you're claiming. Include relevant links to posts or other proof. When claiming a post, link directly to the post unless you're claiming every post in a thread. In that case, reference how many threads you're claiming from the thread.
Feel free to claim multiple challenges and tiers in a given post. If you qualify for all three tiers of the sidebar challenge, feel free to post all three at once.
When you've been granted your vouchers, you'll get a like from a member of the staff.
Last edited by a moderator: