November's bringing you a new load of challenges. We've got a mix of things, including the debut of our holiday challenge. The holiday challenge will be a regular part of the monthly challenges from now on.
- Bronze: Make five roleplay posts.
- Silver: Make fifteen roleplay posts.
- Gold: Make thirty roleplay posts.
- Bronze: Start a thread focused on one of the monthly holidays.
- Silver: Make five posts in a thread focused on one of the monthly holidays.
- Gold: Finish a thread focused on one of the monthly holidays.
- Bronze: Fill out the pronouns and posting status fields in your personal details.
- Silver: Have a list (with links) of all your characters in your signature.
- Gold: Make sure all your characters have up to date claims!
- Bronze: Make at least one roleplay post on five separate days.
- Silver: Make at least one roleplay post on ten separate days.
- Gold: Make at least one roleplay post on twenty separate days.
- Bronze: Create a named NPC thread.
- Silver: Create two named NPCs.
- Gold: Create as many named NPCs as half your characters (round up).
- Named NPCs tiers count already made NPCs made last month. If you jumped on it early, you won't be penalized.
- A monthly holiday counts any of the holidays mentioned on the current month's event post, or any other significant religious or cultural holidays your character might be celebrating.
- Challenges can overlap. A thread made for Holidays can also be a thread that counts for a different challenge.
- All required posts, edits, etc must be done during the month of the challenge.
- Tiers must be claimed in order. You can't claim gold without having claimed silver.
- Each tier of each challenge gives a single voucher when completed.
- 'Start a thread' means making your first post in a thread, whether you're starting or joining.
To claim, simply note which challenge (by name) and tier (Bronze, Silver, or Gold) you're claiming. Include relevant links to posts or other proof. When claiming a post, link directly to the post unless you're claiming every post in a thread. In that case, reference how many posts you're claiming from the thread.
Feel free to claim multiple challenges and tiers in a given post. If you qualify for all three tiers of the sidebar challenge, feel free to post all three at once.
When you've been granted your vouchers, you'll get a like from a member of the staff.
Last edited by a moderator: