Rory is self-sacrificing at her core. She is bold to a fault and a bit of a rebel wherein red tape is concerned. She prides herself with her ambitions, high grades, and level of responsibility for a kid her age.
Intense and goal-oriented, Lorelai struggles in social situations where she doesn't have something to occupy her attention. Her questions are inappropriate and her jokes are mean-spirited and irreverent when she's not putting a filter on herself. Which is pretty much always when she's out of costume.Despite seeming to have boundless confidence, the truth is Rory doesn't see herself as worthy of the things she has, specifically her leadership attributes. Whenever she makes a mistake that hurts the people around her, she takes it very poorly and is prone to distancing herself from those she feels she's wronged.
Inertia Control: Rory has a mild form of inertia manipulation. While not as strong as her father's, the Alexandrian, she can use this to fly at about the speed of a golden eagle. She can also make herself an unmovable force or run fast enough to become a blur for about thirty seconds, with a rest period of two minutes.
Portal Creation: So long as her hands are free, Rory can create two portals at a time that connect to one and other. These portals must at least be within 53 yards of one and other and they must always be used in conjunction.
Going through one leads out the other, they're not connected to any room or interspace location. Going through the portal is a second long action and Rory can close or open them instantly. The portals close automatically in an hour if left. She cannot lock people inside or close the portal on them.
Power Nullification Bracelet: Lorelai has a power null on her wrist with a lock mechanic and a key to match. Without the key, the bracelet cannot be opened (unless by the government). When wearing it, her powers are completely inactive.
Rodent Control: Lorelai can communicate and control rodents by asking them to do things for her. Rats are inclined to listen to her orders and her suggestions. She is most in tune with rats, which are endeared with her and never bite/run from her. She is capable of seeing and hearing through a rat's eyes so long as she touches it first.
Whenever a rat who she is connected with is harmed, Rory gets a psychic blast of mental pain. Lorelai's rat vision works a few blocks away from herself.Super Suit: Rory has a superhero outfit that's made of a special carbon-fiber nanoweave. Making it durable enough that a normal knife cannot cut through it and it is able to withstand non-supernatural feats of strength. Small caliber bullets will bruise Rory but not penetrate through the suit. The suit also withstands the elements (fire, ice, electricity, etc.) better than it should, reducing their effect by two times.
Activated Ijian: Rory is an alien race known as the Ijian. When activated, the Ijian's eyes turn golden and they become an antibody to the Gultha, able to harm the Gultha with a mere touch. Rory cannot be harmed permanently from anything within this dimension. Her regeneration allows her to heal from damage in a matter of seconds. She still feels pain. Her healing process feels like an intense pressure that builds within her body until she hears a snap -- like a glowstick. Short of complete annihilation, Lorelai can heal from almost anything. While Rory can become intoxicated, alcohol and drugs (including prescriptions) last only half as long as they normally should.
Enhanced Physical Capability: Lorelai does not feel the effects of physical exhaustion, such muscle pain from running too long. She has endless stamina along with enhanced strength and speed. Her reflexes are brilliant, able to dodge 100 - 200 m/s. Strength wise, Rory is only a little stronger than what a human is capable of but nowhere near what most supernatural beings are.Impossible Flexibility: Rory is incredibly flexible in a way no human could possibly manage. Most of the time it's not noticeable unless she's moving slowly. While actually jumping around and stretching, she seems to almost snap into a new position, making it difficult to tell that she's actually stretching unnaturally.
○ Lorelai was born to a low-income single mother and lived with her younger brother, Eddie, who she took care of while her mother worked several jobs to keep a roof over their heads. She would later find out she was the daughter of "probably the most powerful man in the world" The Alexandrian. She met him once and decided she wanted nothing to do with him.
○ Rory and her teammates would later learn about the Gutha, world-devouring Gods who had set their sights on the team's dimension, following The Alexandria and his people, the Ijian. Soon the group was wrapped up in government secrets and such a thick web of lies they couldn't even keep them all straight.
○ All of those secrets backfired spectacularly when one of the greatest heroes in the city attempted to kill Jude's father under the mistaken assumption that he was threatening Rory and her team. Unaware that Jude was Basilio's son (or even that Basilio had a son at all), he instead detonated in front of Jude, nearly killing him.
○ But things were rapidly going from bad to worse. The Gultha were beginning to manifest, with every available hero beginning an escalating campaign of attempts to stop the Gultha from tearing the world in half. Even throwing everything they had at it, the effort wasn't enough, and the world itself began to fail, the threat of being consumed entirely looming.
○ While the battle was never truly called, it became obvious before long that the battle was no longer sustainable. In an attempt to spare at least some, one of the greatest wizards in the world created a portal to another world, a way for those remaining to flee. While most of the adults stayed behind, Rory and her friends either went through on their own or were pushed through, winding up in Manta Carlos to await whoever else would be able to escape.
○ In particular, each found themselves near their closest living alternate-reality relative. In Rory's case, she ended up with a family in Brooklyn. She was later relocated to Manta Carlos when her golden eyes were noticed, along with her enhanced physical abilities.
○ A character based on Kada, Romi, Max, mine, Kyros, and Keen's Masks tabletop game.
○ Favorite type of movie is romcom. She is very ashamed of this and thus will not often bring it up.