We're well into summer, and this month we've got an entirely new challenge, intended to encourage people to participate in the end of the Year of the Gods.
- Bronze: Make five roleplay posts.
- Silver: Make fifteen roleplay posts.
- Gold: Make thirty roleplay posts.
- Bronze: Start a thread focused on one of the monthly holidays.
- Silver: Make five posts in a thread focused on one of the monthly holidays.
- Gold: Finish a thread focused on one of the monthly holidays.
- Bronze: Make at least two posts in open threads.
- Silver: Make at least five posts in open threads.
- Gold: Make at least ten posts in open threads.
- Bronze: Have a character in a player-run group or business.
- Silver: Create or update a location for one of your characters.
- Gold: Post something in an Island Happening thread.
- Bronze: Let a mod know what candles a character will be lighting.
- Silver: Let a mod know what candles half your characters will be lighting.
- Gold: Let a mod know what candles all your character will be lighting.
- A monthly holiday counts any of the holidays mentioned on the current month's event post, or any other significant religious or cultural holidays your character might be celebrating. Birthdays count.
- Challenges can overlap. A thread made for Holidays can also be a thread that counts for a different challenge.
- All required posts, edits, etc must be done during the month of the challenge.
- Tiers must be claimed in order. You can't claim gold without having claimed silver.
- Each tier of each challenge gives a single voucher when completed.
- 'Start a thread' means making your first post in a thread, whether you're starting or joining.
- Year of the Gods Finale: If a character would light no candles, or has not participated simply say that.
To claim, simply note which challenge (by name) and tier (Bronze, Silver, or Gold) you're claiming. Include relevant links to posts or other proof. When claiming a post, link directly to the post unless you're claiming every post in a thread. In that case, reference how many posts you're claiming from the thread.
Feel free to claim multiple challenges and tiers in a given post. If you qualify for all three tiers of the sidebar challenge, feel free to post all three at once.
When you've been granted your vouchers, you'll get a like from a member of the staff.