February is a month of variety. We've got some lovey dovey challenges, and we've got some more routine ones.
- Bronze: Make five roleplay posts.
- Silver: Make fifteen roleplay posts.
- Gold: Make thirty roleplay posts.
- Bronze: Start a thread focused on one of the monthly holidays.
- Silver: Make five posts in a thread focused on one of the monthly holidays.
- Gold: Finish a thread focused on one of the monthly holidays.
- Bronze: Make at least two roleplay posts in a single day.
- Silver: Make at least five roleplay posts in a single day.
- Gold: Make at least ten roleplay posts in a single day.
- Bronze: Go through your characters and archive any you aren't planning to play.
- Silver: Update a character's application.
- Gold: Make sure all your character applications are up to date.
- Bronze: Share in this thread who your character(s) have a crush on!
- Silver: Gush in this thread about one of your favorite relationships on the site, including platonic/familial/romantic!
- Gold: Post in this thread and share what you love about SA!
- A monthly holiday counts any of the holidays mentioned on the current month's event post, or any other significant religious or cultural holidays your character might be celebrating. Birthdays count.
- Challenges can overlap. A thread made for Holidays can also be a thread that counts for a different challenge.
- All required posts, edits, etc must be done during the month of the challenge.
- Tiers must be claimed in order. You can't claim gold without having claimed silver.
- Each tier of each challenge gives a single voucher when completed.
- 'Start a thread' means making your first post in a thread, whether you're starting or joining.
- Refresh: Bronze is on the honor system.
To claim, simply note which challenge (by name) and tier (Bronze, Silver, or Gold) you're claiming. Include relevant links to posts or other proof. When claiming a post, link directly to the post unless you're claiming every post in a thread. In that case, reference how many posts you're claiming from the thread.
Feel free to claim multiple challenges and tiers in a given post. If you qualify for all three tiers of the sidebar challenge, feel free to post all three at once.
When you've been granted your vouchers, you'll get a like from a member of the staff.
er of the staff.
Last edited by a moderator: