We're back to our old routine of challenges, but we've tweaked a few for our new systems. This month we'll be focusing on ability upgrades, as well as getting all those tricky forms filled in.
- Bronze: Make five roleplay posts.
- Silver: Make fifteen roleplay posts.
- Gold: Make thirty roleplay posts.
- Bronze: Start a thread focused on one of the monthly holidays.
- Silver: Make five posts in a thread focused on one of the monthly holidays.
- Gold: Finish a thread focused on one of the monthly holidays.
- Bronze: Make at least one roleplay post on five separate days.
- Silver: Make at least one roleplay post on ten separate days.
- Gold: Make at least one roleplay post on twenty separate days.
- Bronze: Have a character in a player-run group or business.
- Silver: Create or update a location for one of your characters.
- Gold: Post something in an Island Happening thread.
- Bronze: Make a post somewhere in the Community Lounge
- Silver: Make a post in the Member Positivity Thread
- Gold: Check out the Holiday Account Upgrades post.
- A monthly holiday counts any of the holidays mentioned on the current month's event post, or any other significant religious or cultural holidays your character might be celebrating. Birthdays count.
- Challenges can overlap. A thread made for Holidays can also be a thread that counts for a different challenge.
- All required posts, edits, etc must be done during the month of the challenge.
- Tiers must be claimed in order. You can't claim gold without having claimed silver.
- Each tier of each challenge gives a single voucher when completed.
- 'Start a thread' means making your first post in a thread, whether you're starting or joining.
- Mix and Match: Gold is on the honor system. You do not have to spend your vouchers to get it.
To claim, simply note which challenge (by name) and tier (Bronze, Silver, or Gold) you're claiming. Include relevant links to posts or other proof. When claiming a post, link directly to the post unless you're claiming every post in a thread. In that case, reference how many posts you're claiming from the thread.
Feel free to claim multiple challenges and tiers in a given post. If you qualify for all three tiers of the sidebar challenge, feel free to post all three at once.
When you've been granted your vouchers, you'll get a like from a member of the staff.