- Bronze: Make five roleplay posts.
- Silver: Make fifteen roleplay posts.
- Gold: Make thirty roleplay posts.
- Bronze: Start a thread focused on one of the monthly holidays.
- Silver: Make five posts in a thread focused on one of the monthly holidays.
- Gold: Finish a thread focused on one of the monthly holidays.
- Bronze: Make 2 posts in a single day (must be on a different day from other tiers).
- Silver: Make 3 posts in a single day (must be on a different day from other tiers).
- Gold: Make 4 posts in a single day (must be on a different day from other tiers).
- Bronze: Set up (or update) your character hub.
- Silver: Set up (or update) your own personal tracker.
- Gold: Link both your character hub and tracker in the sidebar, using the personal details link.
- Bronze: List out the grades of all your students, and the jobs of all your academy staff.
- Silver: List out the jobs of all your characters.
- Gold: Make sure all those listed from Bronze and Silver are on the apps and listed in the claims!
- A monthly holiday counts any of the holidays mentioned on the current month's event post, or any other significant religious or cultural holidays your character might be celebrating. Birthdays count.
- Challenges can overlap. A thread made for Holidays can also be a thread that counts for a different challenge.
- All required posts, edits, etc must be done during the month of the challenge.
- Tiers must be claimed in order. You can't claim gold without having claimed silver.
- Each tier of each challenge gives a single voucher when completed.
- 'Start a thread' means making your first post in a thread, whether you're starting or joining.
- Mounds of Posts: Each tier must be on a different day. So, minimum three days.
- Claims: If you don't have any in a section, simply say that you don't. Make sure to note any part time jobs your students might have!
To claim, simply note which challenge (by name) and tier (Bronze, Silver, or Gold) you're claiming. Include relevant links to posts or other proof. When claiming a post, link directly to the post unless you're claiming every post in a thread. In that case, reference how many posts you're claiming from the thread.
Feel free to claim multiple challenges and tiers in a given post. If you qualify for all three tiers of the sidebar challenge, feel free to post all three at once.
When you've been granted your vouchers, you'll get a like from a member of the staff.