Spring is in the air for April and to celebrate, in addition to our regularly occurring challenges, this month focuses on a little spring cleaning and some encouragement to help nurture fresh newly blooming plots.
- Bronze: Make five roleplay posts.
- Silver: Make fifteen roleplay posts.
- Gold: Make thirty roleplay posts.
- Bronze: Start a thread focused on one of the monthly holidays.
- Silver: Make five posts in a thread focused on one of the monthly holidays.
- Gold: Finish a thread focused on one of the monthly holidays.
- Bronze: Make a roleplay post for a third of your characters (round up).
- Silver: Make a roleplay post for two thirds of your characters (round up).
- Gold: Make a roleplay post for each character you have.
- Bronze: Check on any ability threads you might have, or check out what other people are working on.
- Silver: Make a post in a thread working towards an upgrade (yours or your partner's).
- Gold: Finish or help someone else finish an ability upgrade.
- Bronze: Create a want ad.
- Silver: Reply to someone else's want ad.
- Gold: Either start a thread in response to a want ad, or post a character in response to one.
- A monthly holiday counts any of the holidays mentioned on the current month's event post, or any other significant religious or cultural holidays your character might be celebrating. Birthdays count.
- Challenges can overlap. A thread made for Holidays can also be a thread that counts for a different challenge.
- All required posts, edits, etc must be done during the month of the challenge.
- Tiers must be claimed in order. You can't claim gold without having claimed silver.
- Each tier of each challenge gives a single voucher when completed.
- 'Start a thread' means making your first post in a thread, whether you're starting or joining.
- Characters: Supporting characters and Named NPCs do not need a post.
- Upgrade: Bronze is on the honor system, but feel free to mention which ones you checked out.
To claim, simply note which challenge (by name) and tier (Bronze, Silver, or Gold) you're claiming. Include relevant links to posts or other proof. When claiming a post, link directly to the post unless you're claiming every post in a thread. In that case, reference how many posts you're claiming from the thread.
Feel free to claim multiple challenges and tiers in a given post. If you qualify for all three tiers of the sidebar challenge, feel free to post all three at once.
When you've been granted your vouchers, you'll get a like from a member of the staff.